maven-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Bad links on plugin index page
Date Sat, 11 Aug 2007 02:40:17 GMT
Using the latest of everything doesn't correct the problem - seems
like there's still a bug. I also had to skip the tests in the doxia-
sitetools to get it to build.

I reverted to 2.0-beta-5, which works but skips the two pages
(index.xml.vm and download.apt.vm). All should be ok once synced.

- Brett