maven-dev mailing list archives

From Arnaud Bailly <abai...@oqube.com>
Subject Re: Using maven-verifier
Date Sat, 04 Aug 2007 06:44:50 GMT
"Brian E. Fox" <brianf@reply.infinity.nu> writes:

> You're not crazy. The verifier always inserts clean. It seems like that should be configurable
for cases like yours....or perhaps testing something that breaks in a non-clean build. See
the code:

>     public void executeGoals( List goals, Map envVars )
>         throws VerificationException
>     {
>         if ( goals.size() == 0 )
>         {
>             throw new VerificationException( "No goals specified" );
>         }
>
>         List allGoals = new ArrayList();
>
>         allGoals.add( "clean:clean" );
>
>         allGoals.addAll( goals );
>
> For now, you could submit a patch for the verifier and/or use the invoker directly.

Thanks Brian. OK, I will submit the patch I have done: defined an
autoclean property that is on by default. I found the verifier easy
to use for integration testing, I have been stuck in the  past trying
to do the same things with maven embedder.

Regards.
--
OQube < software engineering \ génie logiciel >
Arnaud Bailly, Dr.