maven-dev mailing list archives

From Arnaud Bailly <abai...@oqube.com>
Subject Re: Defining a custom lifecycle
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2007 15:28:04 GMT
Paul Gier <pgier@redhat.com> writes:

> I believe those lifecycles are defined under the maven lifecycle
> component here:
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/components/trunk/maven-lifecycle/src/main/mdo/maven-lifecycle.mdo
>
> But I don't think that really helps your issue.

Thanks, I was looking for  .xml file :-(

But yes, it doesn't help very much as it seems to imply that cannot
define other bindings than clean/site/build because of the
LifecycleBindings class that references those three and only those. So
when one is doing LifecycleUtils.mergeBindings(), he is stuck with the
phase names defined in these bindings.

Once again, I may be missing something....

Regards
--
OQube < software engineering \ génie logiciel >
Arnaud Bailly, Dr.