maven-dev mailing list archives

From "Raphaël Piéroni" <raphaelpier...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting a 2.1 release happening
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2007 16:58:23 GMT
Hi guys,

Could it be some work done on integrating archetypes for maven 2.1 ?

What i am thinking about is to enhance the settings model to permit
plugins to access some configuration when used without a project.

Like the repositories defined in active profiles.
Like plugin configuration like in project.build.plugins but only when called
without a project.
Like the list of archetype groups like for the plugins.

Is that premature (for maven 2.2+), or offtopic in this thread ?

Some inlined comments follow.

Regards

Raphaël

2007/8/31, Jason van Zyl <jason@maven.org>:

> As I noted before, if the ITs are reasonably under control with a way
> for people to make them and submit them then I will cut alphas everyday.
>
> Brian is pretty much done. Is that true Brian on the Archetype front?

The archetypeng code has moved to apache/maven/sandbox

And you were supposed to figure out the JIRA workflow and I am