maven-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Bad links on plugin index page
Date Sun, 12 Aug 2007 03:11:30 GMT

On 12/08/2007, at 5:07 AM, Dennis Lundberg wrote:

> Brett Porter wrote:
>> Using the latest of everything doesn't correct the problem - seems
>> like there's still a bug.
>
> OK, we need to track this down ASAP.

Cool, thanks for taking care of it.

>> I also had to skip the tests in the doxia-sitetools to get it to
>> build.
>
> What error did you get? Tests run fine for me on Windows.

Looks like a bad plexus snapshot on my end, since it's fine on the
zone too.

testRender
(org.apache.maven.doxia.siterenderer.DefaultSiteRendererTest)  Time
elapsed: 0.275 sec  <<< ERROR!
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.codehaus.plexus.component.repository.ComponentDescriptor.setSource
(Ljava/lang/String;)V
         at
org.codehaus.plexus.component.discovery.DefaultComponentDiscoverer.creat
eComponentDescriptors(DefaultComponentDiscoverer.java:68)

I'll poke around some more.

Cheers,
Brett