maven-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Frustration getting bugs resolved [was Re: Please apply the patch for WAGON-73]
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2007 01:37:43 GMT
Yep, as others have said we do recognise this. Thanks for raising it
as an issue though, as that sort of frustration is definitely an
issue in growing the community here.

I think the way most of us prefer to work is to run through a set of
related patches at a time, so really the reason for the delay in
action is around the lack of a release plan for wagon more than
anything else. Things are coming together and I imagine that process
will flow out to the subprojects as well once it's working reliably
from the front end.

But we're always happy to take on feedback, and certainly should be
publishing how things get prioritised and done.

Cheers,
Brett