maven-dev mailing list archives

From "Arnaud HERITIER" <aherit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Plugin packs and concrete versioning
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2007 17:16:55 GMT
> A future enhancement may be to be able to (and if so, require) plugin
> versions to be declared in the Maven settings files.
but in that case it could be interesting to be able to have an extend
mechanism of settings using the repository like a parent pom. The idea
is to be able to define custom settings for a corporate environment, a
project team in a common place. The problem then, will be to be able
to reproduce a build. In that case we could have a reference to it in
the pom (it could be quickly difficult to resolve versions)

Arnaud