maven-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: little get together at Apachecon?
Date Sat, 12 May 2007 05:20:21 GMT

On 11/05/2007, at 11:35 AM, Jason van Zyl wrote:

> You guys just chatting about the Apache maven repository setup?

Actually, just running through how to do maven uploads and adding
sync partners from Carlos (I needed a refresher, and Henri is getting
involved for the first time). Took some notes about gaps in the
documentation, and that they need to be easier to find.

We generally noted that we should be keeping track of problems that
occur that cause either to be rejected so that we can improve the
documentation, and that we should take the set of rules currently in
the documentation and aim to automatically validate them in the sync/
upload scripts.

Cheers,
- Brett