maven-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Archetype packaging
Date Sun, 13 May 2007 20:54:18 GMT
What will be contained in this metadata? For the plugins, it is to
link a plugin prefix to a plugin artifact ID - I don't see the
parallel concept in archetype.

Anyway, you can copy what plugin-plugin does: the plugin lifecycle
includes a goal in package for attaching the metadata, and it calls
the project helper method to attach it to the artifact that will be
uploaded.

- Brett