maven-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: snapshot dependency resolution
Date Thu, 17 May 2007 01:51:33 GMT
Hi Zak,

Your interpretation sounds correct, so I'm not sure why that happens
incorrectly. Do you see this every time, or only in a clean repository?

The metadata file is indeed used to determine the latest - check the
lastUpdated timestamp inside the file. The locally installed version
is represented by maven-metadata-local.xml, while the other remote
repositories are maven-metadata-repository_id.xml.

HTH - if it all looks correct I'd expect it's a bug for us to look at.

Cheers,
Brett