maven-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [m2] Conflict resolvers
Date Fri, 18 May 2007 17:26:43 GMT
As it turned out, we didn't talk about the artifact resolution
mechanism in great detail. Jason told us he is working on a paper to
describe how it might be re-implemented in 2.1.

Jason, any chance you could push what you have into SVN so we can
provide some feedback and see how it might line up with Mark's work?
If it is compatible, and the patch is good, then we could apply that
to trunk now.

Either way, I don't think applying this on 2.0.x is a good move. We
have to draw the line about new features getting added there.

Thanks!
- Brett