maven-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: mvn repository:bundle-pack
Date Mon, 21 May 2007 06:49:47 GMT
On 14/05/2007, at 11:40 PM, Kevin Conaway wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I have a question about the maven repository plugin.
>
> On the project website, there is a goal called "bundle-pack" which
> should create a repository bundle for projects that don't use maven.
> However, it appears that this goal is not included in the current
> release of the plugin.

Your assessment seems correct.

I'm not particularly familiar with the goal (or the plugin for that
matter).

Anyone interested in following through in making sure the plugin is
in a good state docs/testing/backwards compat wise and producing a
release?

> Will that goal be released soon? If not, would someone mind telling
> me the
> best way to create an upload bundle for a non-maven project?

I thought repository-bundle was still suitable for this (you just
need to produce a pom.xml file yourself)?

Cheers,
Brett