maven-dev mailing list archives

From "Jason Chaffee" <jason_chaf...@tvworks.com>
Subject FW: need help with a maven 2 plugin
Date Mon, 07 May 2007 23:37:15 GMT
FYI, I have not gotten any help on the users list and I image at least
one contributor will know how to do what I want to do below within the
context of a plugin.

I would like to create a "build-report-plugin" that is able to report on
the versions, timestamps, artifact types, build numbers, and so on.  I
can write my own custom code to do all of this, but there there has to
be an easier way to reuse the code/components that maven is already
using to download/upload the metadata files.  It seems logical from an
OO perspective that the MavenProject object would have a method that
could do something like this, but I could not find one.  Does anyone
know how what objects to use and how to get a reference to them in the
plugin itself?

Thanks.