maven-dev mailing list archives

From Lukas Theussl <ltheu...@apache.org>
Subject [vote] [m1] release artifact-plugin-1.9.1 and test-plugin-1.8.2
Date Fri, 18 May 2007 18:13:17 GMT
We discovered two rather severe issues in plugins bundled in
Maven-1.1-RC1 which are fixed and I would like to include the updated
plugins in 1.1-final (to be released hopefully next week). One concerns
a problem with artifact signing in the artifact plugin, the other is a
performance degradation in the test plugin. Check the stage sites below,
snapshots of the plugins are deployed for testing.

+1, 72h...

Thanks,
-Lukas

http://people.apache.org/~ltheussl/staging-sites/m1-plugins/maven-1.x/plugins/artifact/
http://people.apache.org/~ltheussl/staging-sites/m1-plugins/maven-1.x/plugins/test/

maven plugin:download
-Dmaven.repo.remote=http://people.apache.org/repo/m1-snapshot-repository/,http://repo1.maven.org/maven

-DgroupId=maven -DartifactId=maven-artifact-plugin -Dversion=1.9.1-SNAPSHOT

maven plugin:download
-Dmaven.repo.remote=http://people.apache.org/repo/m1-snapshot-repository/,http://repo1.maven.org/maven

-DgroupId=maven -DartifactId=maven-test-plugin -Dversion=1.8.2-SNAPSHOT