maven-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Williams <a...@handyande.co.uk>
Subject Re: Please test Surefire 2.3.1 pre-release
Date Thu, 24 May 2007 16:55:16 GMT
Well, I don't know if I did something wrong, but since this email
went out (possibly a few hours before) my tests all fail.
I have to pin the surefire plugin to 2.3 for them to pass.

Everything seems to fail with the following message:

-----
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/
codehaus/plexus/util/cli/StreamConsumer
-----

There is no stack available.
I will try to trace this later, but right now I wondered if it rang
any bells at your end.

Andy