maven-dev mailing list archives

From "Arik Kfir" <arikk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Specifying IntelliJ module name with maven-idea-plugin
Date Tue, 15 May 2007 07:49:03 GMT
I always prefix my artifactId(s) with a common prefix - for that reason; e.g.
"myproject-core", "myproject-commons", "myproject-webapp",
"myproject-webapp-jsf", "myproject-webapp-struts", and so on. It lengthens
the names, but makes everything clear (and I don't need to use the
'finalName' property too...)