maven-dev mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Maven Ant Tasks 2.0.6
Date Sun, 22 Apr 2007 15:47:11 GMT
Do people use the SSH deployment frequently? The documentation says
SSH deployment is supported but the 2.0.4-based tasks don't contain
any of the requirements for that.

Jason, you were talking to the Tomcat folks and I assume they will
need the SSH goodies to deploy so I can put the requirements in the
uber JAR and then scramble them so they don't interfere
with anything else.

I think this might be a good idea to include at least the SSH
provider as well.

Thanks,

Jason.