maven-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Releasing Maven Ant Tasks
Date Sun, 01 Apr 2007 13:41:23 GMT
I still find the versioning confusing, even if the artifact ID has
changed. This seems like it should be 2.1 to me (with the features
added in those patches) if it is going down the separate version path.

As for inclusions, I couldn't find the issue, though was sure there
was one, to make it compatible with Ant 1.7 (requires some refactoring).

MANTTASKS-8 doesn't look like it belongs in the second list - it's
antrun.

Other than that, all sounds good. Thanks!

- Brett