maven-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Maven Ant Tasks 2.0.6
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2007 03:39:15 GMT
-1

The uberjar does not work equivalently to the last release, as it
does not contain the lightweight http wagon. I've filed this as
MANTTASKS-64. I also noticed that the uberjar is larger than the
previous one, despite omitting some things - I wonder if something
was unnecessarily included?

Also, I think the documentation needs to be updated to reflect the
new packaging (file rename, and the two options available).

Finally, not a blocker, but I think since ant 1.7 is the current
release the tasks should work with it. This is already filed as
MANTTASKS-44.

- Brett