maven-dev mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Maven Ant Tasks 2.0.6
Date Sun, 22 Apr 2007 15:32:50 GMT

On 22 Apr 07, at 3:58 AM 22 Apr 07, Hervé BOUTEMY wrote:

> Le dimanche 22 avril 2007 08:42, Hervé BOUTEMY a écrit :
>> I'll work on documentation enhancement, to reflect new features on
>> http://maven.apache.org/ant-tasks.html
> work done: a patch has been added to MANTTASKS-64
>
> as written in the comment: "My (fr)english is not so good, you'll
> probably
> need some corrections before commit..."

Patch applied. I and I staged the Ant Tasks to the same place and
they look fine now. Running the build with the release plugin didn't
include dependencies listed as runtime. So I'll track that down but
for now they should work.

I'm certain your French is better then my English (though I could
speak French 20 years ago -- I am Canadian :-)).

Merci!

Jason.