maven-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [vote] Attempt 2: Release 2.2-beta-1 of maven-assembly-plugin
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2007 08:11:57 GMT
I now get:

[INFO] Internal error in the plugin manager executing goal
'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-assembly-plugin:2.2-beta-1:single':
Unable to find the mojo 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-assembly-
plugin:2.2-beta-1:single' in the plugin
'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-assembly-plugin'
Component descriptor cannot be found in the component repository:
org.codehaus.plexus.archiver.manager.ArchiverManagerdefault.

Could this be related to plexus-container version? Same result on
2.0.4, 2.0.5 and 2.0.6 for me. I don't declare any plexus-archiver
dependencyManagement (I don't specify p-archiver anywhere).

- Brett