maven-dev mailing list archives

From dvicente <dvicent...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [m2] findbugs xml parser
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2007 12:13:08 GMT

How can i create a simple parser of the xml result file which can use the
findbugs API or it's already exist ?

For the dashboard plugin, i must read this xml result file to aggregate some
generic indicators or try to compute statistics on it as bugs distribution
by type etc ...

Thanks for your help

David