maven-dev mailing list archives

From "Garvin LeClaire" <garvin.lecla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [m2] findbugs xml parser
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2007 12:02:19 GMT
Try the 1.1-SNAPSHOT as I know it works.  I cannot remember if I fixed this
for 1.0.0.

I did not use Findbugs xml because of the way the original Maven 2 plugin
was started.  It was easier to write one and I have more options for adding
more wirter the way it is currently written.   I was the one who wrote the
original xml reporter for FindBugs when I worked on the Maven 1 plugin.

--
Regards,

Garvin LeClaire
garvin.leclaire@gmail.com