maven-dev mailing list archives

From "Jerome Lacoste" <jerome.laco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: maven-enforcer-plugin
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2007 08:26:03 GMT
On 4/3/07, Jerome Lacoste <jerome.lacoste@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 4/3/07, Brian E. Fox <brianf@reply.infinity.nu> wrote:
> > Ok, a little more refactoring. The Custom rules can now get to the
> > ExpressionEvaluator so they can get pretty much anything a plugin could
> > get. The sites are updated to contain info about the standard rules and
> > the custom rule creation:
> > http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-enforcer-plugin/
> > http://maven.apache.org/shared/maven-enforcer-rule-api/index.html
> >
> > I'll let this linger for a day or so and then call a vote if nothing
> > turns up.
>
> - typo in the usage.html
>
> </requireMavenVesion>  -> </requireMavenVersion>

some more feedback:

* Is that useful ?

[WARNING]    None

* enforce-one mojo attached to verify phase. I would have preferred
the build to fail as early as possible if it is to tell me that I am
using the wrong JDK/maven version... Shouldn't we let the user decide
of the phase to attach the mojo to ?