maven-dev mailing list archives

From "Cabasson Denis" <denis.cabas...@insee.fr>
Subject RE: Regression: (was: [ANN] Maven 2.0.6 Released)
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2007 14:20:38 GMT
Well, I have a got a weird case in MNG-2920.
Can't figure out where it is coming from, but a simple test project is working fine with 2.0.5
while I'm getting a exception with 2.0.6.

The forking command line for surefire booter seems to have changed between the 2 versions
and the newer command line isn't working here (Windows XP). Has anyone experienced the same
trouble? I hope it comes from using all of the most recent SNAPSHOT releases with 2.0.6, but
I don't really see where this would come from.

Help would be appreciated.

Thanks folks!

Denis.