maven-dev mailing list archives

From "John Casey" <casey.joh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Integration Testing
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2007 21:30:12 GMT
Jerome, that link contains information on the strategy I've been using in
the assembly plugin, and it seems to work well (although it's a bit slower,
since it's spawning so many Maven builds). I'm hoping to converge the tools
we're using in the core ITs with those in the maven-component-test-plugin
(used to be maven-plugin-test-plugin), and the maven-invoker-plugin, and
arrive at some single solution (a plugin) that we can use everywhere...but I
haven't even been able to come up with a unified feature list yet.

-john