maven-dev mailing list archives

From "John Casey" <casey.joh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r525327 - in /maven/plugins/tags/maven-assembly-plugin-2.2-beta-1/src: it/dependency-sets/dependencySet-unpackedExcludingMetaInf/ it/dependency-sets/dependencySet-unpackedExcludingMetaInf/child1/ it/dependency-sets/dependencySet-unpac
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2007 00:54:13 GMT
we can do that, but what's the difference? I'm really hoping that this last
fix is enough to at least call this a beta, and that we won't be continuing
down this path indefinitely.

BTW, the last regression was actually a bug in the way the 2.1 version
handled transitive dependencies...there is no artifact handler in place for
tar.gz that would declare it as includesDependencies == true.

-j