maven-dev mailing list archives

From "John Casey" <casey.joh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [vote] Attempt 2: Release 2.2-beta-1 of maven-assembly-plugin
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2007 16:12:57 GMT
Ok, I've fixed MASSEMBLY-194, and put a new test in place to verify it.
However, I cannot get Continuum to build from trunk, so I'm unable to build
your attached test project. I'm currently merging the fix over to the
2.2-beta-1 tag, then I'll push up a new RC to my people.a.o account. I
should be done in around ten minutes or so.

-john