maven-dev mailing list archives

From "Brian E. Fox" <bri...@reply.infinity.nu>
Subject RE: maven-enforcer-plugin
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2007 20:24:43 GMT
> The Require OS Version rules docs is using <goal>os</goal> instead of

Good catch. I'll make that change.

> Is it close to time for a release of 1.0-alpha-1 of this puppy yet?

Getting there. I want to explore Jerome's comments about reports and a
vistor pattern. I haven't spent a lot of time thinking about it, but I'm
not sure how a visitor would help here. We really are only interested in
the message coming back. A report mojo could catch all the rule results
and report them. Comments? What am I missing?

I don't want to do a release until we can be relatively sure the
interface for the rules won't change.