maven-dev mailing list archives

From Hervé BOUTEMY <herve.bout...@free.fr>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Maven Ant Tasks 2.0.6
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2007 07:12:43 GMT
Le lundi 23 avril 2007 22:05, Jason van Zyl a écrit :
> > you mean:
> > <artifact:install-provider artifactId="wagon-ssh" version="1.0-
> > beta-2"/>
> > is not sufficient?
> >
> > and wagon-ftp? and wagon-webdav?
>
> Doesn't take much to make it that much easier.
ok, why not.

I tried to get how many KB each provider would add, to have figures
for "doesn't take much".
But I couldn't: I get an error, either with trunk and 2.0.x branch:
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] Error creating shaded jar.

Embedded error: duplicate entry:
hidden/org/codehaus/plexus/util/xml/PrettyPrintXMLWriter.class

Do you know what's happening? I would have thought that this was the purpose
of the shade version lockdown on 2.0.x branch, but that doesn't seem to work.

BTW, the current staged Maven Ant Tasks are a lot better than the actually
published 2.0.4 (which are quite buggy): I really think the better is to go
with them, and only after that work on enhancements for 2.0.7. Maven 2.0.5
was released on 14/2 and 2.0.6 on 1/4: having a release for Ant Tasks is long
awaited.

Hervé