maven-dev mailing list archives

From Hervé BOUTEMY <herve.bout...@free.fr>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Maven Ant Tasks 2.0.6
Date Sat, 21 Apr 2007 21:30:53 GMT
Le samedi 21 avril 2007 22:09, Jason van Zyl a écrit :
> I'll stage them again and you can test those:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~jvanzyl/staging-repository/maven-ant-
> tasks-2.0.6/
>
> If you find those to be all right then I'll call a vote again and
> we'll get them out.
No, there is a problem with them :(

I'll be more precise : file
http://people.apache.org/~jvanzyl/staging-repository/maven-ant-tasks-2.0.6/org/apache/maven/maven-ant-tasks/2.0.6/maven-ant-tasks-2.0.6.jar

with date "21-Apr-2007 13:06" and size "917K"
It has the problem mentioned in MANTTASKS-64: it does not contain
o.a.m.wagon.providers.

I tried to generate myself the jar on trunk, 2.0.x branch and 2.0.6 tag: each
time I got a good jar, size 931K, containing file and http lightweight
providers. I'm running Maven 2.0.6 on Linux with no custom component AFAIK.

Can you check your compile environment and try a new build?

> Thanks for helping out.
Thanks to you: there are a lot of small patches ready for 2.0.7, but this
2.0.6 step is harder to achieve than expected.

Hervé