maven-dev mailing list archives

From Hervé BOUTEMY <herve.bout...@free.fr>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Maven Ant Tasks 2.0.6
Date Sat, 21 Apr 2007 18:22:06 GMT
Le lundi 9 avril 2007 05:39, vous avez écrit :
> -1
>
> The uberjar does not work equivalently to the last release, as it
> does not contain the lightweight http wagon. I've filed this as
> MANTTASKS-64. I also noticed that the uberjar is larger than the
> previous one, despite omitting some things - I wonder if something
> was unnecessarily included?

I worked on MANTTASKS-64 and found the cause of the uberjar being larger than
the previous one: it was just a typo in excludes list, I attached a patch

But I could not find any problem with the lightweight http wagon: AFAIK the
new tasks work well.

The release process seems blocked on this. What can I do to help release Maven
Ant Tasks 2.0.6?

Hervé