maven-dev mailing list archives

From "Carlos Sanchez" <car...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Regression: (was: [ANN] Maven 2.0.6 Released)
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2007 16:46:29 GMT
that's a problem with the surefire version you are using, i updated the jira

On 4/2/07, Cabasson Denis <denis.cabasson@insee.fr> wrote:
> Well, I have a got a weird case in MNG-2920.
> Can't figure out where it is coming from, but a simple test project is working fine with
2.0.5 while I'm getting a exception with 2.0.6.

> The forking command line for surefire booter seems to have changed between the 2 versions
and the newer command line isn't working here (Windows XP). Has anyone experienced the same
trouble? I hope it comes from using all of the most recent SNAPSHOT releases with 2.0.6, but
I don't really see where this would come from.

> Help would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks folks!
>
> Denis.

I could give you my word as a Spaniard.