maven-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Creating a schedule for releases
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2007 13:44:15 GMT
+1, I had a draft mail saying roughly the same thing.

We will probably still need to be occasionally flexible depending on
availability of people, too, but as we start whipping out non-alpha
releases of some of the underlying stuff and increasing the general
amount of testing, it'll be much easier to make a call to cut some
things and release anyway since it will be stable already, right? :)

- Brett