maven-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Lundberg <>
Subject Re: Releasing JXR 1.1
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2007 00:05:24 GMT
Brett Porter wrote:
> Is the patch on -16 any good? That's the only one I'd move to fix.

It was already fixed in SVN.

> -14 can probably be closed - it's either a findbugs problem, or a
> duplicate of -11.

-14 and -11 were similar. I have fixed both of them.

> The rest are feature requests, so I'd leave them for the future.

I found a couple of other bugs while testing, that I also fixed. I feel
pretty much done now. Snapshots have been deployed so that'll give it
some testing.

> How about moving the plugin into the same source tree and releasing a
> unified version, as we are doing with all the others like surefire?

Sure that can be done. That'd be a unified version of 2.1 I guess, since
that is the largest version of the two (jxr is at 1.1-SNAPSHOT and
jxr-plugin is at 2.1-SNAPSHOT).

There are a few things that I have stumbled on lately that needs to be
addressed when doing such a move, pom-wise, but I think I've got it
covered. What would be a good structure for it? Something like this perhaps:

   +-- maven-jxr
   +-- maven-jxr-plugin

I haven't done a lot of svn moving so I'd appreciate some help with this.