maven-dev mailing list archives

From Geoffrey De Smet <ge0ffrey.s...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven and Fedora
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2006 09:11:40 GMT
User vote (non-binding, on first sight):

+1 for an RPM (because as a non-maven-developer I like it that there can
only be one maven version installed). I am tired of telling people how
to install maven and setting their JAVA_HOME etc.

+1 for writing/stabilizing an RPM plugin that builds maven2's RPM (and
also RPM's for my maven2ized projects :)

-1 for maintaining the RPM's in a separate project instead of a cleanly
configured RPM-plugin on the maven build

-1 for factoring the maven2 directory - unless system links can solve
this problem.

--
With kind regards,
Geoffrey De Smet