maven-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Maven 2.0.5-SNAPSHOT problem building continuum-release
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2006 04:28:19 GMT
I'm having trouble building Continuum with Maven 2.0.5-SNAPSHOT.

I get a test error in continuum-release, and it seems to be due to
Maven selecting the 2.0 version of maven-artifact instead of the 2.0.4
version.

If I build with Maven 2.0.4, it works fine.

If I add a dependency on maven-artifact 2.0.4 to the continuum-release
pom as Jesse suggested trying, then it works with 2.0.5-SNAPSHOT.

Here's the test report, and a link to "mvn install -X" output, including

   org.apache.maven:maven-artifact:jar:2.0.4:compile (removed - nearer
found: 2.0)

http://wiki.wsmoak.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ContinuumRelease

Thanks,
--