maven-dev mailing list archives

From "Todd Nine" <todd.n...@gmail.com>
Subject Jira Patch Committed
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2006 14:04:35 GMT
Hi all,
  I submitted a patch so people pigeonholed into using windows (like myself)
can actually commit during a mulitproject release.  While this was not a bug
in Maven, it was a bug in winnt cvs, and no one on the cvs team can give me
an answer as to the fix time frame.  As a result, I added a work around so
users running windows can modify their settings and each file will be
committed individually to fix a multiproject release prepare on windows.
Its slow, but if functions.  I have added the patch for the source, as well
as added a test case patch and a documentation patch.  Can someone please
commit this to the source repository so it makes it into the next build?

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRELEASE-94

Thanks,
Todd