maven-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron.Digu...@Globus.ch
Subject Antwort: RE: manually managing external dependencies in maven 2
Date Wed, 11 Oct 2006 15:59:56 GMT
Hello,

A simple solution would be to run "mvn -U" (i.e. run a CLI command) which
will update all dependencies in the repository.

There should also be a goal which just downloads all dependencies without
compiling.

But a clean way to browse the dependency tree (including "update this")
from Java code would be nice, too. Don't forget to post here if you find a
solution!

Regards,

--
Aaron Digulla