maven-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Problem listing a projects deps transitivly
Date Sat, 07 Oct 2006 08:00:16 GMT
I've been trying for several weeks to figure out how to get a list of
the dependencies of a project, or an artifact transitively from a
mojo.  So far all of my attempts do not result in anything like I
expect.

I either get no deps, or all of the deps in my project... like I find
that "junit:junit:jar:3.8.1:test" depends on modules in my own
project which is complete crap.

Can someone please help... maybe write a simple mojo that will info
log all of the deps of the current project in a tree?  That would be
very helpful.

I'm really getting frustrated with this :-(

--jason