maven-dev mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>
Subject Re: Next Maven 1.x using the new central repository
Date Mon, 09 Oct 2006 14:07:37 GMT
On 9 Oct 06, at 9:02 AM 9 Oct 06, Arnaud HERITIER wrote:

> YESSSSS ;-)
> I removed my local repository and all dependencies were correctly
> downloaded.

Cool. Hen and myself (and anyone else interested) are going to get
together at ApacheCon and cleanup the repository syncing and we'll
take a look at the m1/m2 relationship and make sure the conversions
are working and the redirects from m1 -> m2 work correctly. We
haven't set a time but it will probably be later in the week. I'll
post the exact time here when we figure it out.

Jason.