maven-dev mailing list archives

From fogwolf <tav...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: manually managing external dependencies in maven 2
Date Wed, 11 Oct 2006 14:39:43 GMT

Thanks for the suggestion. This Eclipse plugin looks good & does a lot of
what the plugin I've written does, but I'd still like to know how to control
the download of external dependencies, since my plugin does more custom
things I've written based on my development environment here. Could anyone
help with that?

Thanks!