maven-dev mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>
Subject Re: Mojo javadoc tags
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2006 11:03:26 GMT

On 3 Oct 06, at 6:05 AM 3 Oct 06, Jörg Schaible wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> where is the code that defines the different javadoc tags that are
> used to
> generate the plugin.xml? Especially I am looking for a flat list/array
> definition:
>
> Two parameters are arrays, but I do not want the entries define in
> a "wrapped" field, but in a "flat" one. In Modello I can define
> xml.listStyle, but I don't know the equivalent for the Mojo params (if
> any).

It's something we decided that we wanted to be consistent for plugin
configurations so by default we use an XStream style marshalling with
elements that are wrapped so that when you look at the configuration
and there is only one element with the wrapped element you know that
it's a collection or an array vs a single configuration element.