maven-dev mailing list archives

From "Franz Allan Valencia See" <franz....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MCLEAN Docu's index.html bug(?)
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2006 11:08:59 GMT
Hello Vincent,

Yup :-) I figured it was because of the parent versioning too :-) but after
a quick skim through the project hierarchy, I wasn't able to pin point the
exact cause (even if not to fix it, but just to docu the cause) :-) anyway,
i'll try again later :-) have to finish some things first :-)

Thanks,
Franz

(btw, the recent release of maven-javadoc-plugin suffers from the same thing
:-) but good thing though the one published in the site is the correct
version :-) )