maven-dev mailing list archives

From "Swenson, Eric" <Eric.Swen...@am.sony.com>
Subject Internal error in plugin manager
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2006 05:46:55 GMT
Can anyone explain what this error means:

[INFO] Internal error in the plugin manager executing goal
'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-jar-plugin:2.1:jar': Unable to find the
mojo 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-jar-plugin:2.1:jar' in the plugin
'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-jar-plugin'

This only happens when I do a "mvn install" from a top-level POM that
has a tree of subordinate child projects.  If I cd to each of the
subordinate directories, in turn, and manually, and run "mvn install" in
each, they all succeed.  Why is that when I try to do a reactor build I
get this error message?  What do I need to do to have it not do this?
Currently, I have to have a shell script that walks the tree and runs
"mvn install" in each of the subdirectories.  Ugh.  -- Eric