maven-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephane Nicoll" <stephane.nic...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MNG-2571 - weird exception using the embedder
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2006 14:38:12 GMT
Kenney,

On 10/2/06, Kenney Westerhof <kenney@apache.org> wrote:

> All that's missing is pre/post conditions, but usually post conditions are done in normal
> unit tests in the nested project. You just have to configure it to run after your mojo,
in those
> nested projects.

Mmm OK.

> This will probably mean that i'll bind surefire to the integration test phase of the
it projects too,
> so that it runs after packaging.
>
> Are you OK with me moving the integration test case and the stuff in src/test/resources?

Sure. Honestly I am working for weeks now for this test suite. The EAR
plugin got way overcomplicated in the last few months and we really
need a complete test suite to prevent any regression.

I think it's really important that we do this the same way for all plugins.

Thanks,
St├ęphane

> -- Kenney
>

> > Thanks a lot!
> >
> > St├ęphane
> >

> >> -- Kenney

> >> classloader[sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader@e80a59]
> >> classloader[org.codehaus.classworlds.RealmClassLoader@5e13ad]

Un chewing-gum? Non merci, jamais pour parler.