maven-dev mailing list archives

From Lukas Theussl <ltheu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Next Maven 1.x using the new central repository
Date Mon, 09 Oct 2006 15:06:58 GMT
Hrmpf.

Looks like you are going through the same sort of thing as I did when I
implemented our own jelly and dom4j. Good luck! :)

If the bootstrap problem is the same that I saw at the time then you
only have to upgrade the plugin deps, but no need to release the
plugins. Their deps will be overridden by the core.

HTH,
-Lukas