maven-dev mailing list archives

From Kenney Westerhof <ken...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [vote] Allowing Ant-based plugins to use file-based resources
Date Sat, 07 Oct 2006 01:24:32 GMT
+1, and i'm really curious how you would fit that into 10 lines.. ;)

Btw, IIRC the current ant plugin tools already unpack the jar to /tmp/someplace
so they can specify the location to the build.xml in the archive; I seem to remember
that you couldn't just present an InputStream or URL to Ant to parse a build.xml.

If this is the case, you may want to re-use that unpack location instead of copying
to target/.../.

But you probably know the code better than me :)