maven-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas De Loof <nicolas.del...@capgemini.com>
Subject Sprign 2.0 on ibiblio
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2006 06:53:42 GMT

I've created an upload request for Spring 2.0 archetypes.
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MAVENUPLOAD-1166

As there is no official POM for maven (work in progress from spring
developers) and there are lot's of artefact, I DIDN'T follow the upload
request convention for upload bundles, but created an (ziped) maven2
repo layout with spring 2.0 archetypes (jars+sources+javadocs)

This mail is only to avoid duplicates upload request, as this release
may be expected by lot's of developers :-) .

Nico.