maven-dev mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>
Subject Re: [Fwd: [maven2 build trunk - FAILED - update] Sun Oct 8 11:00:00 GMT 2006]
Date Mon, 09 Oct 2006 14:04:42 GMT
Hi,

Looks like Kenney, Jesse, myself and possibly a few others are going
to simplify this whole process because it took me more then 5 minutes
to figure out what was wrong. We're going to toss the ci.sh script
and do whatever is necessary so that:

1) It is dead simple to bootstrap on any platform. Dan helped greatly
with this by fixing and documenting the bootstrap potential issues on
Windows and added some warnings and guards.
2) Be dead simple to understand
3) Be dead simple to understand
4) Be dead simple to understand